Phosphor who has previously introduced E-Ink watches has added new E-Ink watches to their catalog. First the Digital Hour Clock with steel, leather or Polyurethane Bands. Next the Digital Calendar with the same band selection. Prices start at $175.
Between daylight and darkness, twilight is constantly changing from dark to light.
This beautiful phenomenon is reflected every second in Twilight, the watch.
The face fades from light to black and back every 20 seconds, reminding us of the ever changing evolution of time.
The optical effect is created using two polarized disks that rotate with the seconds.
Twilight’s case is 36mm (1.42″) in diameter and is made of brushed stainless steel. It has no visible lugs for a seamless connection from strap to case.
Twilight comes with a glove-soft leather band and is water resistant to 100 feet.
Product Page HERE
– Storage capacity: 4GB
– 100k Pixels camera
– Photo resolution: 352×288
– Video Format: AVI
– Battery: built-in rechargeable Li battery, working 100 minutes continuously (Max)
– USB Transmission Rate: USB2.0
– Operating Platform: Window98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Linux/Mac 8.6 or above (Win98 requires driver)
– Package: Watch, USB cables, 100-240V AC Adapter (US-type plug), English Manual, Driver CD
Product Page HERE
The Seiko also feature a sweep second hand.
The three subdials are: 60 second, 12 hour, and 1/20 second.
The Seiko is water resistant to 50 meters.
Order today HERE
You may recall from Episode IV that R2 was carrying some important files destined for delivery to Obi-Wan. These files were, of course, a distress message from Princess Leia and plans for the Empire’s newly operational battle station. These plans played a critical part in the successful destruction of the Death Star. If you want to be a hero, just like R2, then we suggest you carry your files on this USB Memory Watch.
In addition to displaying the time, this watch helps you carry your valuable data with you at all times (you know – your MP3 files, favorite images, your ThinkGeek shopping list). With 2GB of capacity it has more than ample storage.
The USB Memory Watch has a built-in USB connector and can transfer files to and from most computer operating systems. The USB connector is cleverly stored in the watch band and flips up for easy connecting. There is also a LED light that indicates the device status. The watch is surprisingly sleek and lightweight – it is not a bulky watch. The band is comfortable and very flexible.
- Standard USB interface and USB extension cord included
- USB 2.0 (read 4MB/s and write 3MB/s)
- Sleek design, very lightweight (this is not a bulky watch)
- Plug and play, easy operation (appears as a USB mass storage device)
- LED indicator light shows device connectivity and data transfer
- Operating Systems: Win 98, ME, 2000, XP, Linux 2.4 or higher, Mac OS 8.6 or higher
- Shock proof and Anti-static
- Water resistant to 20 meters (let USB connector dry before using)
- Japanese movement with 3-year battery life
- Memory size: 2GB
- Weight: 1.5 oz (43 grams)
- Dimensions: 1.5″ width x .375″ thick (watch face)
But it now here
For a wristwatch to be considered truly geeky it should have one of two things – the ability to play audio and video or some kind of communication functionality (like a built-in cell phone). Well, you can definitely put a big bold check mark in the “yes” column for the Metallic Video Watch with OLED Screen. With a full color screen this watch displays video and images very nicely with a 128×128 pixel resolution. The OLED screen is crisp and bright and the watch itself is surprisingly well proportioned (not thick or bulky). It also has a stylish band and metal case.
Audio is accommodated very nicely, with MP3/WMA playback and 5 equalizer modes. A built-in microphone allows recording of notes to self, meetings, conversations or various ramblings for later playback. Battery charges via USB and sports a 7 hour play time (4 hours for video playback). Available with 2GB storage capacity.
- Built-in 2GB flash memory
- Plays videos in full color on 128×128 pixel screen. Impressive crisp, bright display
- Clock displays time and date (day, month, year)
- Plays MP3 and WMA music
- View images (thumbnails, slideshow, manual)
- Voice recording and playback with built-in microphone
- 5-equalizer modes, super bass 3-D sound effect playing modes
- Battery charges via USB
- Leather band
- USB 1.1
- Dimensions: 1.6″ x 1.5″ x .5″ thick (4cm x 3.8cm x 1.2cm)
- Band Length: 8.66″ (22cm)
- Includes: earphones, mini CD with video conversion software, user guide, USB cable, Wall AC-to-USB charger
Buy it now here
Enter the SMS MyMobileWatch M500 which ships on August 31.
Public Knowledge and the New America Foundation’s Open Technology Initiative asked the FCC in a letter Friday why AT&T has cap and is it justified.
The AT&T broadband caps are “particularly aggressive,” said the letter, signed by Harold Feld, legal director at Public Knowledge, and Sascha Meinrath, director of the Open Technology Initiative.
AT&T motives appear to be for profit and not the improvement of service to consumers.