For a wristwatch to be considered truly geeky it should have one of two things – the ability to play audio and video or some kind of communication functionality (like a built-in cell phone). Well, you can definitely put a big bold check mark in the “yes” column for the Metallic Video Watch with OLED Screen. With a full color screen this watch displays video and images very nicely with a 128×128 pixel resolution. The OLED screen is crisp and bright and the watch itself is surprisingly well proportioned (not thick or bulky). It also has a stylish band and metal case.
Audio is accommodated very nicely, with MP3/WMA playback and 5 equalizer modes. A built-in microphone allows recording of notes to self, meetings, conversations or various ramblings for later playback. Battery charges via USB and sports a 7 hour play time (4 hours for video playback). Available with 2GB storage capacity.
- Built-in 2GB flash memory
- Plays videos in full color on 128×128 pixel screen. Impressive crisp, bright display
- Clock displays time and date (day, month, year)
- Plays MP3 and WMA music
- View images (thumbnails, slideshow, manual)
- Voice recording and playback with built-in microphone
- 5-equalizer modes, super bass 3-D sound effect playing modes
- Battery charges via USB
- Leather band
- USB 1.1
- Dimensions: 1.6″ x 1.5″ x .5″ thick (4cm x 3.8cm x 1.2cm)
- Band Length: 8.66″ (22cm)
- Includes: earphones, mini CD with video conversion software, user guide, USB cable, Wall AC-to-USB charger
Buy it now here