You may recall from Episode IV that R2 was carrying some important files destined for delivery to Obi-Wan. These files were, of course, a distress message from Princess Leia and plans for the Empire’s newly operational battle station. These plans played a critical part in the successful destruction of the Death Star. If you want to be a hero, just like R2, then we suggest you carry your files on this USB Memory Watch.
In addition to displaying the time, this watch helps you carry your valuable data with you at all times (you know – your MP3 files, favorite images, your ThinkGeek shopping list). With 2GB of capacity it has more than ample storage.
The USB Memory Watch has a built-in USB connector and can transfer files to and from most computer operating systems. The USB connector is cleverly stored in the watch band and flips up for easy connecting. There is also a LED light that indicates the device status. The watch is surprisingly sleek and lightweight – it is not a bulky watch. The band is comfortable and very flexible.
- Standard USB interface and USB extension cord included
- USB 2.0 (read 4MB/s and write 3MB/s)
- Sleek design, very lightweight (this is not a bulky watch)
- Plug and play, easy operation (appears as a USB mass storage device)
- LED indicator light shows device connectivity and data transfer
- Operating Systems: Win 98, ME, 2000, XP, Linux 2.4 or higher, Mac OS 8.6 or higher
- Shock proof and Anti-static
- Water resistant to 20 meters (let USB connector dry before using)
- Japanese movement with 3-year battery life
- Memory size: 2GB
- Weight: 1.5 oz (43 grams)
- Dimensions: 1.5″ width x .375″ thick (watch face)
But it now here